October 31, 2008

i love maybe?

I’ve got a thing
for women
who fall utterly in love with my every
neurosis;
they like to kiss the twitch
and spill their tears
along lullabies of slaughtered sheep
-because my lady’s
are the jealous typ-
os
the conductor mistakenly
left along the keys
-I love the wrong notes;
the ones you strike
to create the perfect accidental
masterpiece
of codependency-
to fill the void left open
by better
maestros.

I’ve got a fetish
for stealing hearts
-from the deck we stacked
together;
with a papercut from ear to ear
her diamonds split the veil
-but I tend to snore
as we make
lust
while wearing paper bags
and burlap moans;
but I love the damp
eye holes
I cut to hide her disposition
-with fresh blown kisses.

I love it when they love me
-and I fall for their
stupidity
with red palms
and bloody sleeves;
and two lip stick prints
tattooed to my blue collar dick
-I blindly believe that,
love is in this
squinted

climax

-to what has
already,

ended.

No comments: